2013 TRAINING PROGRAMME – OPEN SEMINARS
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As you prepare your 2013 staff training and development plans, we would like you to peruse the attached 2013 Training Programme for open seminars and related events. All the seminar titles are also available on an in-house basis at negotiable rates. Below is the capsule version of the training programme.
- New Constitution Compliant Labour Laws Seminar – covering the key provisions of the Kenya labour laws and constitution compliance amendments with implications at the workplace.
- Employment Law Seminar – intensive coverage of Employment Act and the practical application of its provisions.
- Labour Relations Seminar – participants will learn more details on the provisions of Labour Relations Act.
- Performance Dismissals – how to protect your organization from performance dismissals court cases.
- Occupational Safety and Health – trends, challenges and issues in the implementation of Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Practical Skills for Negotiating CBAs – how to successfully negotiate CBAs amid tough scenarios posed by unions.
HR SKILLS BUILDING
- Talent Management Workshop – addresses talents management issues like sourcing, development, performance and retention.
- Counselling Skills at Workplace Seminar – covering the various uses of counselling at workplace in tackling employees’ work/life problems.
- Human Resource Management Seminar – aimed at equipping new entrants into HR work with overall responsibilities of the HR function.
- Corporate Culture Change and Transformation Workshop – extensive coverage of planning, implementing and evaluation of culture change programme.
HR SPECIALISTS’ /SECTORAL FORUM
- Employee Relations Forum
- Reward Management Forum
- Learning and Development Forum
- HR Professionals in Service Industry
- HR Professionals in Manufacturing Industry
HR ANNUAL EVENTS
- HR Master Class Workshop
- National HRM Conference
PSYCHOMETRIC GUIDED LEARNING
- Emotional Intelligence at Workplace
- Thomas Kilmann’s Conflict Management Workshop
- Effective Personal Organization
- Train the Trainer
Forward the attached 2013 Training Programme to other HR professionals on your mailing list.
You are welcome to indicate through mail or calling us the seminars or events which would be of interest to your organization’s training needs.
We are looking forward to meeting you in our next event.
SAMSON K. OSERO
Download 2013 Training Calendar 2013 final